I’ve received quite a few emails asking what products I personally use for my face (cleanser, serums, foundation, bronzer, etc.) and I wanted to provide you with a step-by-step Abbie Major Approved guide on how to achieve a beautiful, bronzed glow.
Disclaimer: This is a routine that works for me and MY skin, and I hope it provides you with some ideas on how to spice up your beauty routine!
Part of living a healthy life is learning to take care of yourself. With this combination of makeup, I am able to achieve a flawless glow, all year round, and I know you can, too. Enjoy, and I cannot wait to see you in 2015!
Abbie’s Glow Routine
Cleansing, applying topicals and moisturizing are integral parts of a daily beauty routine and critical to flawless, glowing skin. I’ve found a fantastic routine that works for me, and I am excited and eager to share it with you. When it comes to products, what’s inside really counts! So that’s why I put my trust is Osmosis!
1. Cleanse with Osmosis Cleanse facial cleanser, because nothing beats a fresh clean canvas.
2. Spray Osmosis’s hydrating Clear Spray.
3. Apply Osmosis Stem Factor Anti-Aging Serum to fight aging and repair damage!
4. Cocktail Osmosis Replenish and Correct Serums, to give my skin just what it needs.
5. Apply Osmosis Quench Plus to firm and even my skin.
Abbie’s Year-Round Bronzed Look
1. Apply Osmosis CC cream all over face (I use “Natural”)
2. Apply Osmosis Mineral Powder (I use “Natural Medium”)
3. Finally, apply Osmosis Bronzing Mineral Powder (I use South Beach)
Note: The Osmosis CC cream and Mineral Powder make your skin very DEWY. I love it!
For best results, make sure you are using an appropriate brush to apply mineral powder.